Tuesday, September 23, 2008

I am ready to index

Finally! After completing the indexing course through University of Berkeley Extension and setting up my website at Maha's Indexing, I am ready to index and proof-read.

I just need to find some writers and publishing houses to send me their books to index. I have already done a couple - take a look at my samples on the website. If you are reading this and if you have written a book talk to me. I offer great deals for first timers.

http://www.mahasindexing.synthasite.com/

Again, please post your comments. I enjoy them.

2 comments:

Amos said...

This sounds like Greek and Latin to me but congrats on your new venture and wish you the best.... Maha you can do wonders!..AM

Anonymous said...

wow, u go girl! is all i can say. good luck.
great
take care ust